How to get there
RECOMMENDED ARRIVAL AIRPORT
- Zagreb (ZAG) – the capital of Croatia
OFFICIAL AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE is available from ZAGREB at the following schedule:
- 18 April 2020 – 15:00 and 20:00
- 29 April 2020 – 12:00 and 17:00
Departures from Lošinj (the end of the race) to departure airports (Zagreb) are scheduled for:
- 25. April 2021 – 08:15, arrival at Zagreb airport at 13:30
- 24. April 2020 – by request
190EUR (INCLUDING ONE PERSON + ONE BIKE CASE) on the following route:
- ARRIVAL AIRPORT (ZAG) – START OF THE RACE (BAŠKA)
- END OF THE RACE (LOŠINJ) – DEPARTURE AIRPORT (ZAG )
If you are interested in shuttle service from other arrival airports, please follow the link below.
Depending on your starting point, there are two main directions for getting to the start of the race in Baška on the island of Krk:
- Ljubljana (Slovenia) – Rijeka (Croatia) – Krk – Baška
- Vienna (Austria) – Graz – Maribor (Slovenia) – Zagreb (Croatia) – Rijeka – Krk – Baška
- The island of Krk is connected to the mainland by a bridge
- Parking is available and free of charge for all participants at the hotel Corinthia (Baška)
FIND YOUR BEST CAR RENTAL WITH AVIS
Not like to be pushed in schedule and you still have some idea where to ride or sneak around before/after the race.
Your own rent-a-car will provide you the freedom you need and Avis, our race partner, will find you the perfect tool for your extended adventure.